[Snort-users] webmin

Keg snrtlst at ...2792...
Tue Apr 1 13:14:32 EST 2003

I've configured webmin to have a snort monule (the latest one)....just
wanted to see what it can do 'snortwise'....Everything looks pretty
normal besides when I click on the rule file to view/edit it it gives me
"Rule file cannot be found (/etc/snort/$RULE_PATH/attack-responses.rules)"
Rule_PATH is set to /etc/snort....
Any ideas would be appreciated, thank you.

Experience the convenience of buying online with Shop at ...2793...!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/