[Snort-users] snortcenter ccomunication.

edison marques noside_and_cream at ...6873...
Tue Apr 1 09:48:42 EST 2003

Hi!
I have a problem that is chewinhg my brain constantly.
Everytime I have to reeboot my sensor, after booting a
communication error arises between my sensor and the
machine where I run snortcenter.
The communication error is:

curl: (7) socket error: 111

I manage to poorly solve this by unistalling and
installing the snortcenter agent again on the sensor
whith the exact configuration as before (login and
password).

Now I would really like to find a better alternative
to solve the problem in a definitive manner.
Could you be of some assistance??

Thanks
Edison Marques