[Snort-users] PHP Build incomplete: --with-mysql

Bill bhalpin at ...6882...
Mon Sep 30 06:21:03 EDT 2002

I had a similar problem when I installed PHP.  I found an article on the
mysql site that had a nice set of instructions for fixing it  You can
get the same article directly by searching (on google) for 'website
apache mysql php'

According to the site, all you have to do it uninstall PHP, and then
comment out the lines in your Apache configuration where it loads the
PHP modules.  From there you should be able to install as normal.

 http://www.mysql.com/news/article-66.html

This procedure is a little less time consuming. ;)