[Snort-users] PHP Build incomplete: --with-mysql

Phil Wood cpw at ...440...
Sat Sep 28 11:59:04 EDT 2002

Hold on to your hat, you are going to need jpgraph-1.8 also.  But, don't
hurry, the acid php (in cvs) needs to have a subroutine renamed from:

  jpgraph_spider.php

  jpgraph_radar.php

You won't find out till you try to actually do a graph.

The above commentary is regarding snort-1.9 and the current acid (cvs).

On wierd and upword,

Phil Wood, cpw at ...440...