[Snort-users] hi

MADAMANCHI, RAJESH KUMAR MADAMANC at ...7009...
Sat Sep 28 09:47:13 EDT 2002

hi all,
im new to snort.., i appreciate if someone can help me with my question...,

i just have some huge tcpdump binary files with me. i need the
procedure(using snort) to parse these binary files and get the timestamps of
all the tcp packets with the ACK flag set.

for eg, i want a text file which consists of the timestamp and the 'ID'
value for all the packets with ACK flag set

later my program is supposed to read these timestamps and process....

please someone reply me abt how to do this

thanx in advance
-rajesh