AW: [Snort-users] 3 or 4 NICs in a sensor?

Poppi, Sandro Sandro.Poppi at ...3316...
Sat Sep 28 02:19:03 EDT 2002

If you click on the HTML-Version or any other version link you'll get the
english version (it's the only one available although the description is
german since our LUG is located in Germany ;). You might also have a look on
www.linuxdoc.org where the howto is also included.

So long,
Sandro