[Snort-users] Snort unable to work with NIC Teaming

Dragos Ruiu dr at ...381...
Fri Sep 27 15:38:03 EDT 2002

Unfortunately this is a Pcap issue not a snort one.
Win32 Pcap to be specific. Maybe forwarding
any low level NDIS info on the Compaq teaming
to the maintainers may help them debug it - or
since it is open source, looking at the WinPcap
source code and fiddling with it on your system
to account for any additional setup needed to
grab packets from the teamed adapters is
also an option...

cheers,
--dr