[Snort-users] RE: Snort-users digest, Vol 1 #2311 - 12 msgs

Vieth, Scott svieth at ...6966...
Fri Sep 27 08:16:04 EDT 2002

Paul:

I've also got a DL360 G2 running RH7.3 and Snort.  Two 1.4GHz CPUs.  I have
three interfaces active right now (one for management, one for a high-volume
SPAN, one for a low-volume SPAN).  Snort runs just fine.  SnortSnarf is the
biggest pig (pun intended) on my box right now.  Per your suggestion, I'm
going to try snort_stat instead of SnortSnarf to parse the alert file.

-Scott