[Snort-users] barnyard on sparc64 openbsd

insane at ...322... insane at ...322...
Thu Sep 26 12:40:07 EDT 2002

On Wednesday, September 25, 2002 at 13:58:34, Ron 'The InSaNe OnE' Rosson wrote:
> Hi snort-users at ...382...,
>
> I am experimenting with barnyard on openbsd sparc64 port to
> see if I am able to log using barnyard with snort.
>
> Here is the error I am getting:
>
> Sep 25 13:56:02 firewall barnyard: WARNING => Unified spool log file bad record length: 1179856
>
> any ideas.. if you need any more information from me please
> do not hesitate in asking.

Following up to my own post with a little more
information.. Still no resolution:

barnyard.conf:

	config filter: not port 22
	processor dp_alert
	processor dp_log
	processor dp_stream_stat
	output alert_acid_db: mysql, sensor_id 1, database \
	 xxxxx, server localhost, user xxxxx, password xxxxx
	output log_acid_db: mysql, sensor_id 1, database \
	 xxxxx, server localhost, user xxxxx, password xxxxx,\
	 detail full

When I get that error it kills the process.

Bye Ron