[Snort-users] response based by alert priority

Brandis Jaroslav jaroslav.brandis at ...6982...
Wed Sep 25 12:25:06 EDT 2002

hello...

1. How can I make this scenario:   if connection make any alert with
priority 1 reset this connection. I would like to implement it globaly
for any rules without modifications rules.

2. where can I find some reading about managing snort - viewing alerts,
autodownloading rules, etc ... I found in contrib directory many
software but nothing what is it for ... Or something about complex
implementing snort as IDS .