[Snort-users] udp/4156

Colin Wu wucolin at ...2181...
Tue Sep 24 07:34:01 EDT 2002

Hi Snorters,

Has anyone seen, or know what traffic might be using udp/4156 as both
source and destination? I had a look on the Internet Ports Database but
found no reference to it. A host on my network seems to be receiving a
lot of these from all over the planet. Not enough bandwidth usage to be
noticable but snort picked up "bad frag bits" on some of the packets.

--
   __     _             _            Network Analyst
  /  )   //            ' )   /       Computing & Information Services