[Snort-users] WIN2K Install Problem: ntwdblib.dll could not b e found

steve hammill griz326 at ...131...
Mon Sep 23 06:45:05 EDT 2002

This is the same box that hosted an earlier version of
snort.  It has never had MSSQL on it.

I installed the only version of windows snort
available in the binaries directory and it said
nothing about MSSQL that I recall.

I will re-read and reinstall again.