[Snort-users] Monitoring Sensors

Jon Quiros jquiros at ...6668...
Sat Sep 21 17:51:01 EDT 2002

big brother requires a client on the machines viewed only if you want
drive space info, cpu utilization, and the like for each machine on your
main bb screen.  lots of scripts/plugins for it, too (www.deadcat.net)
i've had pretty good experience with it over the past few years.  i have
not checked out SysMon and i plan on checking out more snmp based
monitoring tools (other than openview, et.al cause of costs).

Jon Q

"Hutchinson, Andrew" stated: