[Snort-users] WIN2K Install Problem: ntwdblib.dll could not be found

Dhruv Chandra dhruvc at ...125...
Fri Sep 20 13:23:05 EDT 2002

Hi

All you need to do is install MDAC 2.5 or above if you are using distributed
install or MSSQL is you are using SQL logging onto the same box.

Note: you can download MDAC from microsoft website.

Cheers :)

Dhruv