[Snort-users] Log to remote syslog server and MySql Database

Frank Knobbe fknobbe at ...652...
Thu Sep 19 15:34:03 EDT 2002

On Sun, 2002-09-15 at 19:57, Michael Steele wrote:
> Frank,
>
> I'm all for that! Make it so.

Okay, here are two patches for snort and snort_1_8 that cause snort not
to override the command line when -s is specified. That allows users to
use -s in the command line while still using the other configs from
snort.conf, which will allow Windows users to log to remote syslog
servers.

Please commit to CVS.

Thanks,
Frank