[Snort-users] FreeBSD help!!!!!

Goldmoon summer_beha at ...131...
Sun Sep 15 18:29:26 EDT 2002

Hi,

Here are some problems I've encountered since trying
to install FreeBSD and snort. Here is how I've
allocated my disk in FreeBSD, it's a 4GB drive:

/ 100M
/swap 2000M
/usr  1500M
/tmp   200M
/var   rest

I'm at the "install necessary ports" section and here
are the errors while trying to install the ports:

1. When ran for the second time,
/usr/ports/www/mozilla
   make; make install
The error message: Sep 10 15:08:45 snort /kernel: pid
68926(cp), uid 0 on /usr: file system full

2. When running all the other ports installation via
the instructions,

The error message: ....(filename)doesn't seem to exist
in /usr/ports/distfiles

>>couldn't fetch it-please try to retrieve this port
manually into /usr/ports/distfiles and try again

Error Code 1

What am I doing wrong?