[Snort-users] Snortcenter on Win32

Andrew Thompson Drew at ...6888...
Fri Sep 13 13:15:03 EDT 2002

Has anyone had any luck running Snortcenter on Windows?

I *think* i've gotten the sensor side figured out, and *most* of the console, however, once I add a sensor, I lock up the management console.  When I check the access/error logs on my sensor, it appears that cURL isn't actually doing any GETting or POSTing, but I can't read PHP well enough to figure out why..

I'm hoping I can find someone who's done this successfully, and see what I've missed.

Drew Thompson
Senior Network Integrator
Lanworks Inc
905-212-2330