[Snort-users] Help with scripts to purge mysql ACID db

Enrique Menasse menassee at ...131...
Thu Sep 12 07:11:01 EDT 2002

I think this question has been asked before, but I
have found no resolution.  Apologies if it has.

I want to periodically purge snort events, by date,
from my ACID (mysql) database.  Is anyone that has
done that willing to share their experience?

As an aside, is anyone having problems running a query
that displays results in multiple pages and then
trying to delete or archive the results?  This does
not work for me -- the wrong events get purged.

I'm using ACID 0.9.6b21 and MySQL 3.23.49-win

Enrique.