[Snort-users] Re: i think so i have found a bug in ACID (Database ERROR:Database ERROR:ERROR: Cannot insert a duplicate key into unique index acid_event_pkey)

Brian.Kiefel at ...6795... Brian.Kiefel at ...6795...
Thu Sep 5 07:16:08 EDT 2002

I have had the same problem with only one instance of snort per sensor, but
with multiple sensors logging to a postgres database. I found that changing
database to mysql completely removed this problem - no idea what was
causing it though - seemed to be related to load or rate of alerts being
added to database.

B.

"Roman Danyliw" <roman at ...438...>@lists.sourceforge.net> on 05/09/2002
15:18:55