[Snort-users] Snort as Service on Win2K - Stu

larc larc at ...1187...
Thu Sep 5 05:50:05 EDT 2002

Hi,
I had the same problem and I fixed it by creating a bat file like this.

cd c:\snort\
snort /service /install -c c:\snort\rules\snort.conf -l c:\snort\log -i1

The trick was that I first had to go to the directory.
Hope this helps for you

Stefan Dens

 Andy Morgan <afmorgan at ...6792...> wrote:
I'm out of idea's on this.