[Snort-users] Still can't run the snortd

Donofrio, Lewis donofrio at ...1052...
Wed Sep 4 05:50:06 EDT 2002

When I'm ssh'ing from windows I use WordPad and *not* notepad to make
updates, seems to be fine so far.

--anyone a scripting king?  I need a emailer of attacks that snort picks
up that is precompiled or perl script, nice small and neat.
Lewis	Donofrio at ...1052...	College of Literature, Science, & Arts
1007 East Huron, Room 201,	BetaID:243340	Cell: (734) 323-8776
Ann Arbor,MI 48104-1690	www.umich.edu/~donofrio	 Fax: (734) 647-8333