[Snort-users] Win 2000 Server with Snort

Sudha karan skarannet at ...131...
Sun Sep 1 21:46:14 EDT 2002

Hi all ,

            I am still facing problem on snort installation with Windows 2000 server. i 've installed with puresecure. while installing , i dint face any problem , while installing the PureSecure with snort.

         But while running , i am getting Snore sensor error......

           Any one ..... could help me to overcome this problem. I 've already posted this question , but i dint get any reply.

Thank you.

C.Sudhakaran
Network Engineer
Universiti Malaya