[Snort-users] ERROR 1045:

Tim twr at ...163...
Sun Sep 1 17:43:38 EDT 2002

I have everything set up.....with two boxes. On one I have SNORT with WEBADMIN and on the second I have the MySQL database with ACID and APACHE.

I have set the snort database and have set up users locally and for access from the Snort box. When I go to run snort it tells me about this ERROR 1045: Access denied for user: 'snort at ...6768...'  ( Using password: YES ).

I need some clues folks I have run out of them ... any help will be gratefully appreciated.

Sincerely,
Tim Rodriguez
"growing gray by the minute"