[Snort-users] e100 promisc mode

Ben Feinstein me at ...6289...
Thu Oct 31 14:26:02 EST 2002

I would't go that far.  I believe I ran into this same bug that existed in
v2.1.6 (and maybe other versions) of the e100 driver that broke promisc.
FYI, the Linux e100 driver is written and released by INTEL, not Compaq.

Try version 2.1.15, released on 8/22/2002.  Works for me...

[1]  http://www.intel.com/support/network/adapter/1000/linux/e100.htm