[Snort-users] Time stamp

Jeff Eager (Email) jeager at ...7377...
Thu Oct 31 12:44:04 EST 2002

Make sure you are not initializing snort with -U.

-----Original Message-----
From: Zolla Zimmerman [mailto:zsm_b at ...125...]
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 10:58 AM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] Time stamp

Hi All,

I have installed Snort and it is working fine. But, I have a strange
problem. The time stamp in the database is 5 hrs. ahead. I am located at US
Eastern time. My system says Eastern Time. My System is using NTP to get
insync with Navy.mil. Time zone is set to New_York. Can some body through
some light.

TIA

Zolla

Snort-users list archive: