[Snort-users] Alert on digital signature of downloaded software?

Jack Lyons jack.lyons at ...6422...
Wed Oct 30 07:14:03 EST 2002

I am a snort newbie, but can you scan based on text in the digital signature
verification dialog box?

e.g.  friendgreetings.com prompts you to download something when you get an
E-card that is on their site.  It does bring up the digital signature
verification dialog box (do you trust <company> to install this software,
yada, yada, yada) and I was hoping to alert on certain digital signatures?

Thanks
Jack

This email and its contents may be confidential.  If it is and you are not
the intended recipient, please do not disclose or use the information within
this email or its attachments.  If you have received this email in error,
please delete it immediately.  Thank you.