Fixed:BUG Re: [Snort-users] Problem creating last_cid, snort 1.9 PGSQL 7.2, new database, correct perms.

Eli Stair estair at ...7351...
Tue Oct 29 14:54:03 EST 2002

Unfortunately my searches in the archives didn't turn anything up on this issue,
but it was obviously known as it was fixed in CVS on 10-12.  Issue is resolved
albeit after a bit of hair-pulling.

Cheers,

/eli

--
CAUTION: Repeated use of finger can cause a system to become overloaded, which can cause it to stop responding.
--Infinite wisdom from the font that is ISS 6.2.1