[Snort-users] Receiving data from sensors to a central database with Mysql

Matt T. Galvin mattg at ...7316...
Tue Oct 29 06:24:03 EST 2002

logging all the alerts to the cetral DB is possible and rather easy to set
up. Just set the output settings for each sensor to mysql and the host for
DB server is running on along with the other needed settings. I have done
it and it works great.

I do have one question though. What would you use the replication for. I
have not done this part and am curious as to it's reason or use.

Thanks,