[Snort-users] Re: Spade version 021026.1 released!

James Hoagland hoagland at ...47...
Sat Oct 26 22:49:01 EDT 2002

One note.  I goofed slightly with the packaging. To install Spade
you'll have to run 'make -f Makefile.toplevel' instead of just make.
I'll update the package in the morning.

Sorry for any inconvenience,

   Jim