[Snort-users] I cannot compile libnet successfully in order to compile snort, please help me

Jeff Nathan jeff at ...950...
Sat Oct 26 01:30:05 EDT 2002

Snort doesn't use libnet 1.1.x, it uses version 1.0.2a for sp_respond and
sp_react.

For questions regarding libnet, please direct them to the libnet mailing
list provided by securityfocus.

Regards,

- -Jeff

- --On Friday, October 25, 2002 20:18:36 -0700 Ha Tu <whmi2002 at ...131...>