[Snort-users] yet more defunct links on www.snort.org

Alberto Gonzalez ag-snort at ...7149...
Fri Oct 25 16:01:04 EDT 2002

again, google... this is my best friend (aside from my gf of course)

http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~angelos/Papers/xpf.pdf

first hit on google.... and here is the second paper... you asked for

http://www.infosys.tuwien.ac.at/Staff/chris/doc/2002_03.ps

both of those were the FIRST hits on google.. though the second was an
e-mail, i peeked in and bang... so use google.. everyone else does :)

--
The secret to success is to start from scratch and keep on scratching.