[Snort-users] defunct link on www.snort.org

Alberto Gonzalez ag-snort at ...7149...
Fri Oct 25 15:54:02 EDT 2002

ok, you should learn to use google, grab the papers title, and do a
query on google for it, im sure
someone else has it mirrored it, or even the author has it on their
personal/business site.

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/sqsw/sqidsz/prodlit/idssa_wp.pdf

that was the first hit on google....

   - Albert

Zachary Uram wrote:

>The link on http://www.snort.org/docs/ for the paper "The Science of
>Intrusion Detection System Attack Identification" [1] is not working.
>
>Can someone please send me the correct link or send me this PDF file.
>
>[1] http://www.snort.org/docs/dssa_wp.pdf
>
>Thanks!
>
>Zach

The secret to success is to start from scratch and keep on scratching.