[Snort-users] SnortCenter Config Trouble

Larc larc at ...1187...
Thu Oct 24 17:01:03 EDT 2002

Hi,

The biggest problem with snortcenter at this time is, that there is no user
manual, but it will change.
The next release of SnortCenter will have a complete new way of managing the
snort configuration, and I'll try to write a user manual that will be
released together with the next SnortCenter version.

In the mean while there is a greate manual that explains the basic usage
(and installation) of SnortCenter. You can download it at
http://www.superhac.com/snort/snort_enterprise.pdf

Ok, to give a direct answer to your problem.You have to go to the 'View
rules' menu, then select the 'scope' for that sensor and activate the rules
that you want to use with that sensor.

Cheers,
Stefan Dens