[Snort-users] Re: Snort-users digest, Vol 1 #2413 - 1 msg

Matt Kettler mkettler at ...4108...
Thu Oct 24 13:25:09 EDT 2002

Heh

Unfortunately he's running Groupwise 5.5 and the Groupwise 5.5 helpfiles
contain instructions for creating a broken vacation rule. Now the helpfile
only tells you to use this for appointments, tasks, and reminder notes, but
most people just expand that to include mail without thinking. They even
run on the server side and have no protections at all against looping or
responding to themselves!!! The Groupwise website does contain instructions
for one for mail, but very few people actually go there.