[Snort-users] Off topic a little - usage by port?

Alberto Gonzalez ag-snort at ...7149...
Tue Oct 22 07:46:02 EDT 2002

hrm, iirc iptraf(http://www.iptraf.org) has statistics after you start
sniffing. It runs on linux (console). Though sending SIGUSR1 to snort
will give you packet statistics, but not the way you want it.

    Hope it helps
        - Albert

--
The secret to success is to start from scratch and keep on scratching.