[Snort-users] Off topic a little - usage by port?

Miller, Eoin Miller at ...6968...
Tue Oct 22 07:44:08 EDT 2002

we use NTOP (network top) it has a built in webserver and such, its kinda tricky to get working, just read all the FAQ's and documentation, its a real PITA if you try and just wing it.

www.ntop.org - ntops website

here are a few examples of what it looks like:

http://www.variate.net/deviate/tech/ntop/gateway_stats/

http://www.variate.net/deviate/tech/ntop/t1_utilization/

have fun!

oh, you are going to want to start up ntop with the -j option, just FYI