[Snort-users] Snort 1.9.0 on redhat 8.0

Richard Ellerbrock richarde at ...6992...
Mon Oct 21 23:39:02 EDT 2002

What exactly is the problem? Any message? I had to re-run autoconf
before the build was successful.

>>> "Nathan Whitehouse" <nwhitehouse at ...7112...> 2002/10/21
05:14:14 >>>
Hey everyone.
Has anyone tried setting up snort on redhat 8.0?
I seem to be having a problem with the make install script.

Also, I'm trying to put together a snort/firewall setup.
Can anyone point me to some documentation in the matter.
I herd that there are some really cool things you can do with a
snort/firewall.

Thanks

Nathan Whitehouse
Network Operations & Systems Administrator
CompEndium Services Inc.
Main 877-709-2667
Local 678-985-5678
Direct 770-822-6697