[Snort-users] Snort-2.0 dowload

Matt Kettler mkettler at ...4108...
Fri Oct 18 20:00:05 EDT 2002

Snort 2.0 is not released yet, so it's a CVS only version, so your best
option is check it out of CVS..

If running unstable development versions scares you, then run 1.9.0. If
unstable development versions don't scare you, you should already be
familiar with CVS.

I think 2.0 is the "current" branch in CVS, so it should be up in the daily
snapshots
http://www.snort.org/dl/snapshots/

of course, that's only a snapshot, and doesn't give you the ability to back
out bad changes, etc, when the daily snapshot doesn't compile.