[Snort-users] Snort, Syslog Swatch Question

Christopher Lyon cslyon at ...6523...
Fri Oct 18 12:59:03 EDT 2002

Hi,

I have swatch working with the alert output from snort via syslog. The
e-mails are coming in with the subject that I defined in the swatch config
file. I was wondering if there is a way to put the alert name as the
subject. I would guess that it would need a variable for the swatch config
file but I don't know how that would work. So, if anybody has this working
with either swatch or something else let me know.

Thank you,