[Snort-users] Bug in creating AGs in ACID 0.9.6b22
peter at ...7215...
Fri Oct 18 08:09:07 EDT 2002
I found a bug and a fix that you and the list may want to know about.
Probably you've already found this thing, but if you haven't here's my
stab at it:
* ACID version number: 0.9.6b22
* Web browser (and version): Galeon 1.2.5
* Web server (and version): Apache 1.3.26
* PHP version: 4.2.3
* How PHP is being invoked by the web server (module vs. CGI)? module
* Database server (and version) Postgres 7.2.2
* Database schema version 105
* What actions were taken prior to the error occurring?
I performed a query on all TCP-based detects from the acid home page. I
then chose to create an AG with the name "foobar" based on the entire
query. I got the following error:
Warning: Missing argument 1 for acidexecute() in
on line 184
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/var/www/html/acid/acid_db.inc on line 479
There seems to be a minor error in acid_ag_common.php, and the patch,
though trivial, is included in this message.
Peter Banka, Pinion Group LLC | peter at ...7215...
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 629 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Snort-users