[Snort-users] install with postgresql

Roman Danyliw roman at ...438...
Thu Oct 17 10:50:18 EDT 2002

It seems like you are running snort in daemon mode.  Try starting snort
normally so that you can see some of the error messages.

FYI: There is a bug in PostgreSQL logging in the 1.9.0 release.  See the
following message from the list archive:

http://www.geocrawler.com/lists/3/SourceForge/4890/50/9885565/

Roman