[Snort-users] updated Multiple Snort Sensors HOWTO

Andrea Barisani lcars at ...96...
Thu Oct 17 03:34:05 EDT 2002

Hi snorters!

I've just updated my little Multiple Snort Sensors HOWTO, you can find it
here:

http://www.infis.univ.trieste.it/~lcars/ids/

  Changes since first release:

          * changed scp commands to rsync in order to mimimize network traffic
          * updated to latest snort version (1.9.0)

As always feedback is welcome :)

Bye

INFIS Network Administrator & Security Officer         .*.
Department of Physics       - University of Trieste    /V\
lcars at ...96... - PGP Key 0x8E21FE82      (/ \)