[Snort-users] Snort-1.9.0 not generating required alerts

archana rao archuatdavis at ...131...
Wed Oct 16 14:36:02 EDT 2002

Hey, thanks for the help.But whatever I do, nothing
seems to be working.I am still unable to get Snort to
raise the required alerts even though, now the errors
have disappeared with the -s option.I just don't seem
to be able to figure out what is going wrong.Any help
would be greatly appreciated.
Archana