[Snort-users] Snort 1.9 (Schema 106) and Schema 105 database

Wed Oct 16 14:00:02 EDT 2002

Hi,

Look in the ChangeLog but a few postings before there was the same question:

Original messsage from Gene Gomez:

Upgrading from v105 -> v106 is as simple as:

            mysql> ALTER TABLE sensor ADD last_cid INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL;
            mysql> UPDATE schema SET vseq=106;

             psql> ALTER TABLE sensor ADD last_cid INT8;
             psql> UPDATE schema SET vseq=106;

Regards,

Edin_

--