[Snort-users] Does any have this script?

The infoSphere mgalvin001 at ...3027...
Wed Oct 16 08:56:02 EDT 2002

Hi all,

	I was going thru that installation manual by Steven J. Scott and there
is a link to download the snortd init script file but his site has been
down for a while. Does anyone have this script or any other good init
script that I can use on a system that has the following setup:  eth0
is set up with an IP for management not for sniffing, eth1 has no IP
and will be used to run a stealthy snort. I can write a simple script
but wanted to know if there are any good ones that are widely used!

Thanks in advance

The infoSphere