[Snort-users] Session issues

Toby Nelson nelsotob at ...7035...
Mon Oct 14 08:52:07 EDT 2002

Still having sessioning issues! All seems fine otherwise. Multi-page querys page 0 ok, all other pages erronious data.

I am having an issue with what appears to be a session problem. Any query that is more than one page seems to have issues. The first page displays fine the following pages end up with erronious data. I have gone thru the FAQ and made sure; as section (C-11) states:

ACID v0.9.6b22
Snort Version 1.9
Mysql 3.23.52
Apache 1.3.26
PHP  4.2.3
PHPlot 4.4.6

1) The browser has Cookies-Enabled
2) PHP Vars set in php.ini register_globals = on and register_argc_argv = on

Can anyone help.

Toby
nelsotob at ...7035...