[Snort-users] Stumped

Slighter, Tim tslighter at ...5174...
Fri Oct 11 10:30:02 EDT 2002

How about telling us what you have installed and in place at this point.
Not to mention your snort.conf and acid_conf.php files...will need to see
those

-----Original Message-----
From: Nathan Whitehouse [mailto:nwhitehouse at ...7112...]
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2002 10:42 AM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] Stumped

I'm stumped.
For some reason my acid is nor displaying anything from my sql data.
Is there anyone willing to jump into my snort box and take a look at it for
me to see what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

Nathan Whitehouse
Network Operations & Systems Administrator
CompEndium Services Inc.
Main 877-709-2667
Local 678-985-5678
Direct 770-822-6697