[Snort-users] SMTP_SERVERS error when starting snort

twig les twigles at ...131...
Thu Oct 10 10:38:05 EDT 2002

The warning about no IP address is normal, you can
ignore that.  It looks like you have to go into
snort.conf and add a line like:

SMTP_SERVERS 25

or something like that.  The rules are using a
variable that hasn't been declared in snort.conf.

=====