[Snort-users] logging when the connection to MySQL is lost

Steve Halligan giermo at ...187...
Thu Oct 10 08:37:04 EDT 2002

Snort goes *BOOM*

However, if you log to unified and use Barnyard to log to the DB (Which you
should be doing), Barnyard will "spin" until the db server comes back
online.  At least for MySQL it will.

-steve