[Snort-users] Snort 1.9 on Win 2000 Server

Salvatore Basso sasab at ...5985...
Thu Oct 10 08:13:55 EDT 2002

Hello, I have installed the Snort 1.9 on Windows 2000, before installing
Snort I have installed WinPCap (last version), finished the installation of
Snort to the inside of Start --> Programs does not come created some
reference to Snort ! the directory instead comes created but to its inside
there is alone snort.exe and not there is idscenter.exe, I have tried to
reinstall but the result is not changed. How I can resolve? thanks.

                 - Salvatore